By supporting Girls on the Run, you can make it possible for girls to participate in our valuable program. As a nonprofit, your donations are essential. No matter how much you give, every dollar is used to change the lives of girls throughout our area. In our fifth year, Girls on the Run Birmingham will provide $50,000 in scholarships to deserving girls in Jefferson, Shelby, Talladega and St. Clair counties, ensuring that every girl has the opportunity to experience the power of Girls on the Run. Your donation means more girls will grow up joyful, healthy, and confident!
Our organization is dedicated to creating a world where every girl knows and activates her limitless potential and is free to boldly pursue her dreams.
"Girls on the Run made me feel like I can do anything! I felt like I could even climb a mountain." - Briyunna, 4th grade, Oliver Elementary
Bring Girls on the Run to the Birmingham Metro community
- Provide scholarships for girls in need
- Provide healthy snacks for each session
- Provide running shoes to girls in need participating in the GOTR program
How you can contribute:
- $2500 covers the cost of an entire team to participate for one season
- $1500 provides scholarships and shoes for 9 girls
- $1000 trains 60 amazing volunteer coaches
- $650 provides a scholarship for one lucky girl and 3 of her friends
- $500 provides running shoes for one team of girls in need
- $250 provides healthy snacks for one team
- $160 provides a full scholarship for a girl in need
- $100 fully stocks a coach kit with program materials for one season
- $50 provides running shoes, a GOTR t-shirt and 5K medal for one girl
- Any amount is appreciated will help to continue to serve girls!